Saturday, February 28, 2009

Confessions of a shopaholic

Today I indulged in a little retail therapy.

Among my purchases were Crest White Strips, so you know what that means. In 28 days, I'm going to have a beautiful white smile or my money back.

I also shopped for a present for my friend's new baby. I now not-so-secretly wished I was shopping for my own. Not really. But kinda really.

Maybe because I'm getting older, but I seems that something has kicked in the last few months that whenever I see a baby, I tear up a little, feel pangs of longing and think, "Man, I want one!"

Man. That's the problem. You need one of those to have the other one. And I'm pretty sure telling a guy you want to have a baby is not the best way to get him to stick around.

It's quite the predicament.

I guess I could have bought the little alligator pajamas for the future Rhys Griffiths Haggerty-TBA, but for now I'll stick with my Crest White Strips.

Because in 28 days, I may not have a baby, but at least I'll have a white smile.

No comments: