Monday, March 29, 2010

A day in the life...

It's been a week since my "big move" to the Bay Area.

I don't really feel as though I've moved yet, because I'm still in that transitional-unknown-limbo place.

Trying to keep busy and each day productive is a bit of a challenge, but I think I'm doing OK.

I set my alarm for 7:30 a.m., and sometimes I get up or sometimes, like today, I hit snooze.

I then make my bed, which is an air mattress in the middle of Cat and Josh's living room, make some coffee, and do my Bible study.

Then I turn on my computer, turn on the music and browse for jobs. I try apply for at least one a day.

Then I write some.

Only then will I put a stamp on my day and go to sleep knowing I did something.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

i need to see you SOON. seriously. it's been a year. *sigh*

Meg said...

I know! I miss you!