Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slacker

So I started out this new blog with gusto and lately I've felt myself slowing down a bit. Writer's block? Maybe? Busy-ness? Possiblity. (I just realized I don't know how to spell busy-ness. I thought business, but that's business. Weird.) Ok, back to the point.

The point is acutally that I have no point. But I can't let another December day go by without writing a blog. (I just checked, the correct spelling is busyness. Phew! Now I can sleep tonight.)

So here I am. Writing about nothing. Hopefully you're still reading. People watched Seinfeld and that was a "show about nothing." So I trust you're still following along.

I've started three sentences so far in this blog with the word "So." I tried to think of another word that means the same thing, but "therefore," "however" and "anywho" just didn't seem like the write choice. So there you have it.

Wow, I am rambling quite a bit. I can't figure out if this is entertaining or just annoying. If it's the later, I apologize.

And then it hit me...

Maybe I should stop while I'm ahead.

So I will.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

If it makes you feel any better, I use "so" more often than not, for the very same reasons--nothing else seems to quite fit. And I kept reading to the end.

Catherine said...

I think it is hilarious that you put "so" as one of your labels at the bottom. When are we getting together again, missy?

Patricia said...

its blog like these that make me miss you more.