Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All signs point west

I have a lot to look forward to right now. And let me tell you, it's a wonderful feeling.

For a few years now, I feel like I have been in a rut, not quite sure where I was going... and suddenly it seems as those the fog is lifted and I can see a sign pointing "that way."

I still don't know 100 percent what is ahead, but even that is a thrill. Who knows what could happen? I'm going to find out. As along as I expect some good, some bad, I'll be able to cope with whatever is thrown my way. And worst case scenario, I'm not going to die, so why not just go for it?

It's hard to explain to some people when you are acting on faith, that you're not worried when they think you should be.

But as author H. Jackson Brown Jr. says, "Don't be afraid to go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.