Friday, April 17, 2009

Home sick.

I thought if you had a cold, you were in the clear for a while. Apparently not.

I suffered from a cold about two weeks ago and it went away fairly quickly. And then all of a sudden another one struck. Boo.

So what to do when you are home sick?

This is what I've done:

1. Wake up really early, because I fell asleep super early the night before.
2. Debate whether or not I could survive a day at work.
3. Call in after I decided I couldn't hack it.
4. Turn on the TV.
5. Flip through channels.
6. Listen to the ladies on the View talk about Twitter.
7. Hmm... maybe I'd like to join Twitter.
8. Nah... too confusing. Don't get sucked into a trend.
9. Start to watch Twilight.
10. Will myself to take a shower and go to the store.
11. Join Twitter.
12. Wonder when Twilight will end.
13. Check Twitter to see if friends have found me.
14. Blow nose.
15. Write blog.
16. Think, I really should take a shower and go to the store.

That's about it. Exciting, no?

No comments: